Monday, January 25, 2021

The Weekend Report

We started off Friday night with a quick zip over to the CountryRents to do some ice skating... it was so fun!

CountryMum was doing her best to keep it swept while we gals were tearing it up! :)



The next pictures are actually backwards but Minnie and I got giggling because in this order it TOTALLY looks like she went DOWN... 




The perfect end to a Friday night... Defense snuggles and pizza take out with a family movie night

On Saturday the gals got up early and headed to meet up with the Penney crew for some ice fishing... it was BRUTALLY cold out there.... their Mom and I didn't last very long at ALL before we called it a day and packed it all up... We took the gals home to pack up for a sleepover and while they were waiting for their ride..... there was slime playing...

I had made breakfast sandwiches on homemade biscuits that did not get eaten so I rewrapped them... yummy!

On Sunday, Miss B "helped" Nana with some new music at church and she looked so cute standing up there....

Site changes, glass of wine and UNO... a few of my Sunday night things....

and selfies... I love finding selfies on my phone when I get ready to blog... Happy Monday!









 

No comments: