Saturday, January 2, 2021

The REST of Vacation....

We ate YUMMY food...

We rocked our new blue light glasses ;) 

I used my new pot... again and again and again that I got from the CountryRents for Christmas ;) 

There was a bit of a "situation" with my Dex over a couple of days... ;(

Pretty sure I'm gonna need a cream or orange one to replace the one here that doesn't belong... ;) right?

Yum!

Once Husband was "officially" cleared from quarantine (cuz you can't "test out of quarantine") we saw our favorite Penney's ;) I said "grab your boots boyfriend and let's roll"... he responded with... "but 'cept I'm not your BOYFRIEND. I'm my Mom's son!" :) agreed and I'm sure she'll keep preaching that to you until you're at LEAST 30 ;) 

We returned "my boyfriend" and we took the gals for the night... we had the WHOLE bowling alley to ourselves (which made me happy AND sad all at the same time) and once we were in our own space we were able to take off our masks... it was SUCH a fun time!




They do really well together and I know having buds over just fills my gals cups... it does the same for me... I miss my buds...

American Girl doll movie for the win after pizza and burgers....


We returned the gals and we had A WILD New Year's Eve I tell yah.... 

but... SOMEONE got a "new" phone... oh yes... it STILL flips open....

On New Year's Day the gals jumped in the Penney mobile which was headed for Rangeley... yes I was jealous... no I didn't try to jump in too... I was psyched to have Husband all to myself... we took a ride to NH, did a little shopping (only really getting things for the gals ;) and because he didn't get Chinese on NYE we got it for dinner! Yum!

Oh yeah... and I used my new pot again. ;) 

 

No comments: