Tuesday, February 9, 2021

The Weekend Report

 

My crew hit it early and local on Saturday morning....


couple flags but no fish... stinkers....


While my gals were fishing I went shopping with these girls... always an adventure when Sky makes up her mind about something.... ;) 


After they got it locked and loaded in the back of my school bus we hit up the MB... def. need a bigger vehicle... :) 




Sunday was SUPER BOWL DAY! I didn't take many pics of food but I did text BIL L to hurry up and come over because the spinach artichoke dip was ready... yummy!!


Rowdy games of UNO and even MIL getting in on the "on their phone" action :) hee hee hee


Sooooo THANKFUL for the crew around this table with me... we had so much fun! 


Gals headed out in the snowstorm for a little sledding in the dark... brrr.... but headlights and a couple of dogs with them and they had a blast!!!


Speaking of dogs... just a couple of gals with their dogs 💖

and then a snugglefest with Do-Do ;) 

Cuz who DOESN'T want 160 lbs of black dog in their lap while they are trying to watch the Super Bowl? :) 

Love my people all over my couches... small crew but cozy and so fun!!!!







No comments: