Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Bri Bri's Wedding (Picture OVERLOAD)

 IF I *thought* there could ever BE too many pictures... but I don't ;) 

Thursday night kicked off the wedding festivities... at least for Miss B and I when we went to the "big city" to get our nails and toes painted :) I LOVE teenie tiny french manicures

Friday I ran around doing last minute errands and then zipped the gals and SIL L down for the rehearsal

It was FREEZING and super windy so I was nervous about the rain in the forecast for Saturday...

Don't mind her sweatshirt... this girl and "dress-up" clothes... I mean eee boy! 



The Lulu models....

Sky and Jose surprised Bri Bri with this sign they handmade... it was so sweet

WEDDING DAY!!! MIL and SIL L worked tirelessly for MONTHS getting things set up and BEAUTIFUL for BriBri's day.... 

SELFIE with the bride!!!

Bridesmaids and my sweet gals! :) 

The GORGEOUS arbor that BIL L made with flowers by Jose's momma... it was STUNNING! Arune on the phone with who we assumed was his bride or family... hee hee hee just cracks me up!

All the dresses made by MIL. I told her during the ceremony they were ABSOLUTE perfection! They could NOT have been MORE flattering on every single bridesmaid. So so sweet.... they were GORGEOUS!



BriBri's dress was PERFECT!

Bows on the back that came off her Momma's dress....


I mean... PERFECTION.



I love these two sweetie's having a little sisterly *moment*... it might be one of my FAVS from the day

Model material right here....


These two... I tell you what... amazing! SIL L was the glue that held this whole thing together and the behind the scenes work she accomplished was nothing short of AMAZING! A job well-done to pull this event off for sure!!!

My best wedding accessory. Him.
 
*Photo by BIL L*

She was missed BIG! HUGE.


Sad I wasn't able to snag a "professional" picture but this will have to do since I don't know that I'm getting 50% of the people in this shot back into a dress or suit anytime soon ;)




My best girl... Love her

The flowers were over the top... absolutely stunning!

These two right in the thick of the party planning, the photography and making sure it went off without a hitch... doing exactly as the bride asked :) 

Blue frosting OF COURSE!

Mister Clay... ready to go for a snooze with his grandparents....

A beautiful day... perfectly overcast for the photographer, perfectly warm for the bridesmaids and perfectly perfect for the bride and groom! HOORAY!




No comments: