Thursday, May 27, 2021

Sunday (The REST of the Weekend Report)

 Because this weekend was puppy pick-up at the farm Miss B takes riding lessons we were not able to have her lesson on Friday. We rescheduled to Sunday after church and it was the first time that Husband and Minnie were able to join us.....and Minnie was THRILLED... since they are keeping one of the puppies

Brya kept saying that she felt bad that Minnie was having to watch the puppy....clearly you can see she hated every second of it....


and then this girl showed up and it turns into Disneyland

I told CountryDad on the phone that afternoon that Miss B is going to be like one of those happy bikers with dirt and bugs in their teeth because they are smiling so big riding down the road....


She just doesn't stop smiling! When I told her what I said to Grampa...

She said... "MOM! I JUST CAN'T EVEN HELP IT! MY FACE JUST SMILES WHEN I'M RIDING!" I get it girl... I get it :) 

It was pretty warm on Sunday and after Ginger had given 3 lessons that morning it was time to cool off with a cold hose... 

and just to end the post with smiles for EVERYONE.... don't you just love how puppies sleep like this... I wonder what age it is when they finally stop stretching out like this...


Cuz I hope this one doesn't grow up TOO fast...




No comments: