Monday, May 10, 2021

Mother's Day Weekend

It could NOT have started off ANY better... both of my gals doing EXACTLY what they want on a Friday night... soccer practice and horseback ridding lessons....

Add in this girl and PUPPIES... I MEAN PUH-LEEZE....



Miss B could NOT be happier to have been on a horse, eating a lollipop and surrounded by puppies... Can you blame her? 


She and her trainer went to bring in the horses and I got these guys all to myself...I wasn't grouchy about it ;) 




We came home to the chicks we had to babysit for the weekend from the Pre-K teacher at my school and even my BIG GIRL who didn't WANT them here snuggled them all up ;)


Saturday we got to celebrate BriBri and her upcoming "nuptials"

and it was a denim jacket kinda day....



Back home to love on the chicks....

and text TiTi with the crazy markings on "Tiny Elvis" as the gals have named her??? (not sure if she is a her or not...)




Sunday brought breakfast, church and watching my big girl doing what she LOVES...RUNNING, kicking, and competing...



I LOVED it... and I love this one and her heart for all things fins, feathers and fur....


meanwhile......speaking of fur.....
Such a GREAT weekend with my gals doing everything that they LOVE to do and being able to support them and take them and hang out with them while they do it all.... awesome!

 

No comments: