Friday, December 3, 2021

Friday Randoms

 I really need to do a better job taking pics during the week... 

On Sunday we hit 120K... I'd have to go back through the archives but it is such a random thing that Husband and I try to snag pictures of...We have the Dakota, the Scooby, his current truck and probably even the Jetta somewhere... 


Tuesday Penney came home with Husband and Minnie so I snagged Mayson when I left work and found them all doing string art at the kitchen table....love these girlies

This cat I tell you what... she's crazy... Defense taught her to LOVE popcorn... or at least the art of BEGGING for it... she never eats it and when I tossed a piece to her it sat there until I picked it up but she will literally STARE at you while you eat popcorn.... weirdo....


and speaking of food... Husband's turkey chow mein... bleck... smelled the WHOLE house up to the point that I had to WASH MY JACKET.... it was trapped EVERYWHERE!!!

I even tried to cover it by making Zuppa Tuscana...it didn't work... I've got the windows cracked today.... peeee uuuuuu

I don't care how many Christmas cards arrive at my house this will be my favorite one.... oh sweet Hattie-Girl.....and I THOUGHT I had blogged about her but going back to look for the link I don't think I ever did.... stay tuned...

All.The.Basketball. this week... between Husband working the Middle School games on Mon/Wed after school until 6:30 to Tues/Thurs Skills and Drills for the gals.... I'm excited it is FRIDAY AND THERE IS A LOT OF DEEP COUCH SITTING in my future tonight! 

No comments: