Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Randoms


When Discus takes over poor Miss Bea's bed.....

Miss Bea has to find another wide open space...

JJ and I were texting on Saturday night... I thought I was going to have to change my site before bed but.......

Nothing like getting every.single.drop. of that IN$ULIN!

Have no fear locked and fully loaded....

Soaking up the sunshine after another good brushing...


Oh the sunrise... I hate the cold and the early mornings but this can't be beat...

Little mix-up with a leash, a big dog and the fact that the big dog wanted to play with Koda....poor Minnie...she hit the tar at Heather's bounced and skidded.... I honestly thought we were going to be in it with another broken arm.... but thankfully she caught herself with her elbow and this nasty scrape....

So we snuggled....ish. Cuz neither of us do... but we got cozy....

and you can see the pile of babies in my bed watching classic holiday movies.... MAKES ME SO HAPPY

and speaking of happy....Husband wouldn't MOVE because Discus was doing HER version of "snuggling".... see her bum on his shoulder... it was hysterical... he asked me to get the remote control for him so he didn't have to bend over and run the risk of moving her.... oh this cat....

 

No comments: