Friday, December 10, 2021

Miss Bea (Part 1)

Back in November we found out that the rescue we worked with this summer was going to be bringing up  some pups and did we want in :) Obviously.... and then they contacted us and asked if we wanted to ADOPT... Husband and I chatted about it but I just don't know that my heart is in it yet and this sweet girl really needs a fenced in yard... not 14 acres in the middle of the woods because she wants a territory. 

But as usual.... we are all in love... the foster coordinator does such a great job matching dogs with foster families....




These girls are sooooo happy to have a furry friend to snuggle...


Within moments of being home....

It was a LONG trip up from Mississippi for the poor girl....

and this is just ONE of the reasons I don't think this breed would be a good fit for our family....

But she is SUPER cute and....

SO CHILL....


Someone who's NOT chill... but she's warming up....

She goes right in her crate at night and sleeps all night... poor thing had to be in her crate all day Mon/Tues but then Minnie got put back in quarantine so she has been with her Wed and Thurs. 

I LOVE the Bernese but after brushing her out I just don't think the hair would work for me...

But she was SO pretty once we were done....



She's going to make the best couch carpet potato for someone....


And while we all are smitten.....


I think this girl might love her best.....





 

No comments: