Monday, August 22, 2022

Sparkle Spice

In the Spring Skylar put another piercing in her ear. That was it. Miss B wanted one too. It was almost 4 years to the day that she was in the exact same spot with the exact same two people making her dreams come true and providing the support only Daddy can do...

I tell you what... this kid is 100% braver than I... one and done for me... I couldn't even watch it happen... I had to turn around... she was SO SO courageous. Definitely had the eye water going on the first one but she took a deep breath, squeezed Daddy's hand a little tighter and went for it...

She's such a ROCKSTAR! and see her pretty necklace...that was her birthday gift from Husband and I. We upgraded her chain to as she puts it... "golden" and I LOVE that she says that... 

She was SO PROUD of herself...she LOVES her new earrings and is psyched to be "just like Sky" :)
Sparkle Spice for sure!



 

No comments: