Thursday, August 18, 2022

Miss B's Birthday Party

On Sunday we celebrated Miss B at her annual pool party... just CLICK HERE for a moment... 😭 How did this happen SO fast!?!? Before we left for vacation I ordered an edible photo to be placed on our cake. With the craziness of vacation, coming home for one day, headed back north for the State Track Meet I KNEW I would not have time to make her cake this year. Hip hip HOORAY for MIL!! She jumped right in and made the birthday girl's dreams come true... mine too! :) 

It was a small crew this year and I was disappointed by that but she had a blast....and I think these guys did too! :)



She invited "Skylar from the barn" and they had a blast!


Sky's present was the first one she opened and it was the BEST....

A photo blanket with her favorite animals.... sooooo awesome!

She LOVED it!

She has wanted a candle like this forEVER... I bought this one last year and then we TOTALLY forgot it last year but when I was looking for food coloring for MIL I found it again!!! Hysterical! She loved it!
And the annual family photo.... 

Camo theme this year if you couldn't tell :) 

Home after a BUSY summer never mind the last week and they jumped RIGHT into her presents and she popped on her new tank top made by Mimi! So THANKFUL for L&L opening their home and pool every.single.year. for 10 years so this girl can be in her element and we can enjoy the pool.....I think she had a GREAT time! :)
 



 

No comments: