Friday, May 12, 2023

The SPORTS Week in Review

This girl has been LOVING volleyball SO much! Even though it looks like she's giving me the side eye :) She loves getting picked up by either Bridgette or "Mr. Roy" ;) and this week.. on Wednesday he treated the gals to Wendy's on the way home so THAT WAS SO FUN!


Gals have haircuts next week... cannot believe how long her hair is!

My post on FB was "tell me you have a track meet without TELLING me you have a track meet". I think the only thing that did not get eaten was the pesto green beans and those are usually her FAV! She said.. Mom I just didn't have time... Course the rest of it was eaten on her way home with Husband in the truck ;) 
She HAD.A.DAY. out on HER track... which meant Husband was there HOORAY!!!! (The man walked 28,000 that day!)

She threw the shot 26' and her best so far this season was 22' (but she typically throws around 26' in the summer)

This girl came to watch (much to her chagrin... she is not a fan but sucked it up for her cuz) Yep... they are the same height... 5'8" or is Minnie taller.... that is the question...

and her bestie!! Straight from the softball field! This one is having a season too... striking out 13 gals in ONE game! Lights OUT!

I made her take this pic to show Minnie that she was "stealing" her snacks and drinks... hee hee

Miss B's track buddy with her new grill!

HTed's daughter came because we were yet again with "San-fid" and she wanted to come watch her bestie
Jav was where it happened though.... I love this pic with her fans shadows and my girl CHUCKING that thing! She threw it 103'10"! Next closest was 60'! I was FREAKING OUT to say the LEAST! SO SO SO PROUD!!!

Ended with a 5th in the 100m and her 4x100m team BROKE 1 MIN!!! They were BEYOND HAPPY! 

It was a BEAUTIFUL night to watch a track meet... Full sunshine and almost 70 all the way until the end! I was so thankful for friends watching Miss B and being able to have Barks with us so I could watch the WHOLE thing... I LOVE watching my gals do their THANG!

No comments: