Friday, May 5, 2023

Track Meet #2

On Thursday Minnie was at the rival town next door... the meet was supposed to start at 3:45 but NOTHING happened until almost 4:30! MIL picked up Miss B at school for me and I was able to drive right from work because we had organized a playdate for Barks... but unfortunately that fell through... so I decided I'd go and then be able to see most everything and just have to leave when she ran her 4x100m.... well..... that didn't work because of how delayed everything was. I watched the 100m and jav and Miss B and I had to leave to take care of Barks... ah well...  

I love this... Minnie getting ready to take her mark and little sister bringing over her water bottle.... 
The kid in the blue sweatshirt was hysterical... he watched her warm up throws and was in awe! After she was done she went over to the clipboard to ask where he thought she finished and he said... um... I'm pretty sure you won... and actually beat EVERYONE... EVEN THE BOYS! He said I think you'd beat all the VARSITY throwers... hee hee hee... and she "only" threw 88' something but he was a hoot...

When she got home she told me he was at the start of the 4x100m and said "there's my favorite javelin thrower" hahaha! 
I am SO sad that I missed the last race because she was running against two girls that she played against at this game... but has become friends with when she went here... but the competition is FIERCE between the green and red and I was SO SO SO HAPPY to hear they won!!!! Minnie said... Mom I have NEVER run as fast as I did in that race! :) GOOD!

No comments: