Thursday, May 25, 2023

That's A Wrap

Middle School Track is OVER!


Finished OK in shot and jav... won both but not a PR for her in either...23'9" and 93'10" respectively... 4th in the 100m....

I wish I would have snapped the picture MOMENTS earlier when I told Diya that I needed to snag their track pic and she immediately put her arms up for him to pick her up... I love their relationship ;)



LOVE these two!
Just leaving this here.... Circa 2013
The wind was CRAZY coming straight at her and she still pulled off almost 94'!
I think the MOST fun was watching their 4x100m break a minute AGAIN!! AND beat every team out there... including the 8th grade team! So fun! 

She loved finding her friend's sweatshirt left on the field and then putting it on to text her Mom letting her know that we had it... Funny! She performed SO well... lead and taught her teammates and now she just needs to stay in shape the next 4 weeks until SUMMER TRACK STARTS!



 

No comments: