Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Weekend Recap

Kicked off the weekend with sleepovers!! Miss B was invited to Ally's bday so Minnie asked if Serenity could come over and if I would take them for sugar in a cup... ahem... smoothies... and shopping...


We came back for Husband's amazing burgers and some nail time... I wanted in on this so bad... control freak... ;) 

Minnie wanted nothing to do with my help but thank goodness Serenity let me in there... hahahaha

Miss B was having a blast! Trampolines are her FAV! 



I didn't notice until I uploaded this picture to my photos... Miss B is in the blue sleeping bag... can you tell who is laying at her feet sleeping... sweet Chase :) He knows she loves him!

Ice cream sundaes as big as their heads!!


I found Minnie's 1/2 eaten the next day back in the freezer... eyes too big for your belly much? hahahaha

On Saturday I ran around to exchange children and get mine back... the weather was raining sunny raining sunny raining so when it came out for the final time I ran the plants around to chase it! :)



These gals were happier with the sunshine too!

Miss B let me paint HER nails on Saturday afternoon and we LOVED them so much! They came out so CUTE!



EVEN MINNIE liked them enough that she let me do them... they lasted less than 12 hours because she said "they are too fancy for me" hahahaha!

After church on Sunday was the May/June birthday celebration at L&L's. The weather was SPECTACULAR but this was the only photo I snagged before I had to leave...

to bring Miss B to soccer evals for her travel season that doesn't start until AUGUST! 

WHEW!
Only 2 1/2 days left for kiddos and 3 1/2 for ME!



 

No comments: