Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Birthday Weekend

Nothing like starting your birthday by cleaning up DOG VOMIT. You're all welcome for the picture...


Good thing he's cute...

and speaking of cute... while Husband and Minnie were spending the 49 degree RAINY day OUTSIDE at the State track meet... I got to hang with this one!

New hair-style... and we were headed out the door....

Fresh pedi's!

The boys Varsity coach sent me these two pics... gotta love the line of porta-potties at a track meet
Don't they LOOK COLD!?!? Brrr.... ended up with a 2 hour rain delay and I think they kissed me when they got home around 9:30??

Sunday was more of the same weather wise and Husband had nothing he really WANTED to do except putter about in the garden and with his new chickens so we cozied up at home...
Signs of a girl who spent 14 hours up and at 'em and 12 of them standing outside in the bitter cold the day before...

Never my fav. thing to do but with the weather forecast of rain and COLD all week I had to haul the winter clothes back out... annoying. I'm ready for sunny and sundresses!
Finished Husband birthday with carne asadas and refried beans... Mexican on a Sunday night... ABSOLUTELY!!! 
Other than the day spent at the track... a quiet and low-key weekend... not a bad thing this time of year...

No comments: