Monday, October 9, 2023

Long Weekend.... Report (Minus Saturday)

Thursday had us SOCKED in watching Minnie vs. Wells... came out with a tie but played on a field the size of a postage stamp....

See little sister crew tucked right into the woodline??

It def. got to the point that it was tricky to see! :) They played well and we were grateful for the tie but looking forward to playing them at HOME on a "regular" sized field...

Friday gals and I were off from school/work and Barks had a vet appointment... Minnie and I got a serious case of the giggles when she spotted this car... 

and because Husband is SUCH AN AMAZING DAD.... he agreed to take these two to the Homecoming game on Friday night. It was pink out night for breast cancer so thank GOODNESS SIL L had something for Miss Picky Minnie to wear :) and Miss B rockin' one of Sky's old jerseys that she had already...

CanNOT get my head around that pretty girl with the braids GOING to homecoming next year.... aaaahhhhh all the FEELS :(

Sunday morning we were at the field BRIGHT AND EARLY for my other pretty girl :) I love me an 8AM soccer game! :)

She played great D but sadly they lost so no more tournament play for them...

Bundled up...brrr... after soccer we headed to SS and church and we were not even LATE! I love me an 8AM game!

Husband got Barks a new brush... I sent Sky this picture of the HAIR BALLS all OVER my lawn... which of course he thinks he needs to EAT... NASTY... So I had to pick them all up... 


and ended the weekend by FINALLY making THIS cake... I kept asking Minnie to throw it together but then on Sunday she popped a low-grade fever and didn't feel like much of anything so Miss B and I made it... I read the recipe wrong... called for 1 CUP of pumpkin and I did one CAN of pumpkin but other than being a little "heavy" it was yummy! Husband suggested I try again making it the right way and doing a cream cheese frosting vs. this cinnamon buttercream and I think he's onto something! :) 

No comments: