Tuesday, October 3, 2023

The Weekend Report (Deefield)

Back to Husband's favorite fair....

How it started... :) SIL L said hey... the SHAM-WOW towels we all bought! Hahaha

Few additions :) and WINTER GEAR!

The picture for "my friend Tracy" where Husband tries to hold EVERYTHING and everyONE!

Me and my girl watching the horse shows.... Both of us in our happy place...

These gals in THEIR happy place! hahahah

We were obsessed with the tiny people's class.... 

This guy was my FAVORITE! He was SOOOO CUTE!

Speaking of CUTE... This girl made the drive into the parking lot BECAUSE IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY!!! And we all wanted to squeeze her and she had gifts to open in her Mama's car! :) BEST part of the fair as far as I'm concerned! 

We were home early afternoon so Husband worked on putting together "my new lawn sweeper"... I might be the most excited person if it ACTUALLY picks up acorns....

His best helper :)

On Sunday we took a family reset day and spent it together. We let Miss B play in her last regular season soccer game and hit 150K in my car on the way... I told Husband... TIME FOR A NEW ONE! :)


She played offense which she was happy about but I was a WRECK every time she went toe to toe with someone and the ball!!!

Ended the night with the CountryRents and Aunt Carol and Uncle Mike and not.one.photo. Boo.Hiss.

No comments: