Monday, October 23, 2023

The Weekend Report

I love coming HOME....

Especially when I knew THIS GUY was going to be staying for the night!!! Youth day on Saturday so he and the gals went out with Husband to scope things out and be ready for the morning...

This guy was THRILLED TO PIECES to have him there too :)

These two cracking me up with their phones...


Lunch break! Man I love this kid!


The gals and I headed out in the afternoon for Miss B's playoff soccer game. Didn't go the way we wanted with the WEATHER we certainly were not a fan of.... it was POURING...


They got SOAKED!

But she had fun and played AWESOME!!!

So fun being sandwiched here with these gals! :)


I texted Connor Sunday and told him "I made your bed" :) Fingers crossed he's back this Friday too! :)

Finished off Sunday with the hot beverage gals while CountryDad, Minnie and Husband went to appraise a tractor. Phew... all good... very FULL!

No comments: