Thursday, November 16, 2023

Her BEST Life

 On Monday Miss B was supposed to go to meet "Shelby", PQ and Morgan's new family member, but we forgot she had Student Council obligations. She was begging NOT to go but responsibility is a big deal in middle school.... so we rescheduled for Wednesday, early release day, and I put in extra time so we could get there EARLY!

Oh my GOODNESS my girl was in HEAVEN on EARTH

Shelby... is 12 weeks old and Miss B was in LOVE at first sight...


such a little love.... 

this picture cracked me up... Miss B's big shoes and the TINY DOG... HAHA

After we played outside for a little bit Morgan said Miss B could come in to the back treatment room and meet the other dogs that were there hanging out for the day... including Pandora... a 7 month old Great Dane...

Love at first sight for sure...


Oh my word Corgis.... all the Corgis! HAHAHA She was getting bit at this point but she loved every second... 


This girl and her tender heart are just amazing...I pray constantly that she finds a job where she can share her compassion, caring, empathy and love with either humans or animals. She has a GIFT.

No comments: