Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Thanksgiving Break (Part 2) Happy Birthday Minnie!

As is her tradition... Minnie asked to have a sleepover the day after Thanksgiving... This year it was Maddie, Serenity and Addison... 
 
Cookie painting (TRADITION)


I did a little game "who knows Minnie best"

Maddie with the 1/2 point win for "noodles/spaghetti" because she couldn't remember "chop suey" haha!

A girl pile up! Thankful to JJ for the movie projector! 

We did sliders for dinner with all the fixins'


TiTi for the win with cake pops!

and Husband ran out to grab our favorite fries and onion petals! YUM!

They played games and giggled the whole time and it made me so happy!

Dessert bar...

and spa treatments!

Meanwhile in the living room....

I put CJ in Minnie's bed since all the gals had taken over "his space"...


and moved Miss B into our room... poor thing... air mattress gave way so she woke up on the hard floor at 6AM thinking she was getting up for the day...

NOPE. Nice try Miss B... back to sleep for her until I got up at 7:40!!! I texted Tamarah, I was immediately thrown back to these days... this baby LOVED the "big biscuit" :)
Breakfast of eggs, bacon, bagels, yogurt, fruit, and two kinds of cinnamon rolls....AND a hot cocoa bar!

These two just reaped the benefits! :)

Loved every second of it... and I think she did too... :)

No comments: