Wednesday, November 1, 2023

The LONG Weekend: Time Well Spent

On Thursday morning Husband woke me up with coffee (per usual #spoiled) but I could tell it was lighter outside than I am used to... he waited for me to come to a bit and said... there is no school today... I sat up... WHAT? Even me? He said yes... the night before a man went out killing people and they still hadn't caught him yet so all schools in the state were closed. Wow. This is our reality. 

The things my girls have had to endure to try and get an education... 


We made the "most"? of being home... cleaning projects, closet projects, science projects...

and we were grateful for the snuggles....

Netflix....

and giggles as we went to bed that night...



On Friday it was more of the same... He was still at large but Husband and I ran out to get some errands done and then home to hang in the GLORIOUS sunshine.... site changes and nails for the win! 

Speaking of WINNING!!! This guy had a sleep over to spend the morning with Husband on Saturday.... 



These three have so much fun together!



1 comment:

Carol said...

Is that Conner??? Oh my!! How much whoever it is looks like you and Jay!!! Love your blog; you love people so much!! Love to all of you and prayers each week!