Monday, February 5, 2024

The Weekend Report (Moosehead)

These two headed out on Thursday afternoon to her favorite place.... NORTH.... :)

Please note Husband's license plate ;)
 

They hit the ice running on Friday morning. Caught around 20+ fish as a collective group... flags are FUN!


On Saturday Miss B and I picked up SIL L and headed to Freeport. We saw the license plate we WANTED in the wild! I thought after I should have left my number incase they ever decide to get rid of it :)
 

This guy finally caught a fish! :)

And she had the first fish of the morning on Saturday!

Miss B and I stopped to get our VERY FAVORITE PIZZA on the way to drop off SIL L and stopped to snag a car selfie :)

We had so much fun, eating, shopping, walking, being outside and watching Gilmore Girls all weekend! :)

Speaking of girls though.... these gals have been picking on each other....and one in particular :(

Always trouble in the hen house....

Last fish picture I got.... 

and then by Sunday night all was right in my world again.... babies, Husband and pooch snuggled up in the living room! 
Getting ready to do it all over again this weekend except I get BOTH my gals!!!

No comments: