Monday, February 26, 2024

February Break (The Weekend Report)

To say that my crew had fun over the month of February might be an understatement :)

Sadly for ME... I did not see this guy much but....made the most of a dump date :) on our way to pick up Minnie from bball on Saturday AM
On Sunday, the last day of break, Husband entered the gals into the local ice fishing derby... this was my view on the way to Sunday School.... vehicles for miles!
the whole crew was going to be back together.... I couldn't WAIT to recreate these pictures!!! They are some of my FAVORITE!



The kids (and Tricky) were all SO gracious to me! :) 
Even if it was HARDER to get all three up on the wheeler... hahahaha




These two have done more fishing together this year than the past three combined I think! Friday night they were out with their Dad's from 6:30PM-12:30AM!!! Crappy fishing! They LOVE it!

I mean... I guess who wouldn't? Smash burgers, snacks, friends, sunshine!






and... CATCHIN' FISH!




A GREAT way to end our WONDERFUL VACATION! 

No comments: