Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Whew ~ Slacker

 Not my intention to keep taking mini-breaks...catching up with the latest and greatest...

Friday the gals and I kicked off our Gals Weekend with a bang! :)

and I had been dealing with a faulty sensor ALL.DAY. and I was DONE with it. Probably not ideal to rip it off and take a break with Husband out of town but you can see it was just NOT working for me. Nice bruise to show for it too

We headed to the gals old Elementary school for Miss B's last home game... where Minnie was ASKED TO REF! Oh my word it was so so SOOOOOO much fun! She did an AMAZING job and it was the BEST GAME! Miss B scored 18 of the 22 points! 



Love this picture so much! :)


The only feedback for Minnie was if you are gonna blow your whistle.... BLOW YOUR WHISTLE! She is going to be taking the soccer ref class in the Spring so this got her right ready for making those calls! She had SEVERAL parents/grandparents come up and tell her she did a GREAT JOB! SO proud of her!
On Saturday I ran Minnie to the high school for bball practice with the Varsity coach and then we headed to the big city with SIL L... met up with this cutie patootie and I think it was Minnie's favorite part of the weekend! :)



Kills me!

Obsessed!!

Seasonally inappropriate....

But how could she not!??? Crazy February weather!
We got home and I took Barks for a walk and then sat on the four wheeler to watch the bball...


That unfortunately didn't last as long as they'd hoped...


Sunday....

The guys got home around 3:30... HOORAY!

I set up my NEW PUMP.... Not doing the Control IQ quite yet... but fun to have one that isn't scratched and broken! :)

And then got to hang with our crew!! Eating the YUMMIEST snacks and screaming at the TV... at least until the 3rd... when the gals went to bed and the R crew left and I went to SLEEP... 

FABULOUS WEEKEND with FABULOUS WEATHER and my FABULOUS GALS!

No comments: