Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Sunday FUN DAY!

Husband left bright and early to help Brando with his generator... no pics of that... ;) and we met at church. After we made the annual trip up to see MIL at the sugar shack!

Fun bumping into Emma Jean! :)
Tamarah and O were alone for the weekend with Joe and Lil in FL for softball so we wanted to do SOMETHING fun with the gals we had... BOWLING is always a fun go-to.... except when it's CLOSED! BUMMER! But we dropped back and punted :) I had her meet me at the end of our road (way too nasty to make people drive down) and we got to HANG OUT!!! OH MY WORD did it fill my cup to have 2 outta 3 of my W GALS!
Tamarah, you are right... I SHOULD have taken the Patagonia off! :) Hahahaha

These two picked RIGHT up where they left off.... I should have taken a picture of the pile of Paw Patrols all over the den floor! :)
Oh my WORD these two have been friends for life! 
We DEF. MISSED THIS GIRL (Pic from the PAST) 

and we'll NEED to do a bowling date with EVERYONE SOON!!

The friendship with this girl over the past 14 years is one of my greatest treasures. I can't IMAGINE not connecting with her on a DAILY basis from parenting, marriage, work, sports, school, family, nails, shopping, and our current favorite, MMM :) Tamarah... I love yah and this life we do TOGETHER!

No comments: