Monday, March 25, 2024

The Weekend Report (Friday/Saturday)

We kicked off the weekend here... again... we had the 4:00 meet which, even though we end up getting there late due to work schedules, I MUCH prefer to the 7:00! Friday I had a HORRIBLE blood sugar day... running high ALL DAY LONG so after ripping off my site in the car and changing on the way to the big city....I was ready to just relax and cheer on my girl!


and the little Penney girl ;) 


She did a great job... had some coaching challenges during the week but she advocated for herself and I was SO proud of her!

Listening to Dad ;)

It paid off! A PR and 2nd place!!!

Meanwhile... Minnie headed to SNHU with the fam to watch poor sick Sky :( They pulled off a win but she texted me that night and said "it was a rough one, I'm sick as a dog" poor girl!

They were headed home and Miss B and I finally snuggled on the couch around 8:15 eating her favorite thing from a Mexican restaurant... and let's be honest... the ONLY thing she wanted at a Mexican restaurant :) CHURROS! :) HAHAHA

The next AM SIL L sending me a proof of life... Curry couldn't get close enough to her... I said well... she has always LOOKED like Sky and after sleeping in her bed last night now she SMELLS like her too.... he was probably confused :)
Saturday we got HIT with probably the biggest snow/ice we've had all winter... NOT.COOL.
Pretty. But NOT COOL.

 

No comments: