Monday, September 9, 2024

First Week(END) of School (Photo Dump)

My very SOUL needed this walk on this day... my school RN is out until January so all her daily tasks and emergencies are also my job right now... in addition to first days crazy town for a school secretary... 

New kicks and a tween/teen approved outfit was also a mood booster :)

Watched Minnie in her first OFFICIAL START OF THE SEASON VARSITY GAME

Where she SCORED!!!!!
Could NOT have been more proud of my girl!

We left straight from her game to head north for a b-day celebration.... unfortunately I did not snap any photos of the birthday boy... but I did get Miss Mean Muggin'

Who gave me a GREAT cheese!! :)

oooo and my little Coopy-Doopy... 

Signs of a LOOONNGGG WEEK of school, soccer, and fun

On Sunday afternoon I took my best girls....cozied up in our sweatshirts...

and our best dog of course... :) for a "meander"... so nice to walk slow, chitty chat and catch up

When we got home Minnie and I got busy in the kitchen prepping for the week... scrambled eggs...

She made mixed berry muffins....

2 ingredient pumpkin "muffins" (or are they cupcakes?)

AND chocolate chip banana bread.... Husband finished up in the kitchen with what he thinks is his FINAL batch of salsa and we called it a NIGHT! Phew!



 

No comments: