Friday, September 13, 2024

The Week in Review

I am REALLY hoping to get back on track of at least a FEW times a week but last night the GAS LIGHT in my car turned on so that's basically where I'm at with life. If my head is above water... we are going to call it a WIN!

On Monday I picked Miss B up from practice after work and came home to a houseful of golf boys. I was only home for about 10 minutes so these are the only two pictures I snapped... 

Coolest truck!

I headed back out to the high school to grab my big girl from practice....

When we got back they had finished eating and were playing outside... by 7:00 everyone was gone, my kitchen was clean and I had one in the shower... not bad for a spaghetti dinner night :)

and.... I am afraid we are back to this... poor girl... 
she does have a BOOT on her when she kicks that soccer ball but to what end.... OUCH!

Beautiful afternoons for soccer....

with beautiful little sister club members :) Miss B's friend Reese's sister.... wait for it.... 

SKYLAR :)

I was ACTUALLY able to bring Minnie to practice along with a few friends on Wednesday!! I am so very thankful for my village but as her Momma I do love being able to take care of all.the.things.

Miss B was away on Thursday... with a WIN 4-2

She played the WHOLE game and was asked to do ALL the kicks!!!
We RACED home, grabbed Barks (Husband had a match) and found out when we got to Minnie's game...

that she STARTED.... in the VARSITY GAME....they announced her name and EVERYTHING!

I was SO SO SO sad to miss it.....she played great and they SHOULD have won...

The clock was stopped for at LEAST 3 minutes but felt like 30... and Deering came back to score in the last 12 seconds to tie it.... we held onto the tie after 2 overtimes.... so frustrating....it should have been a W

this picture makes me laugh... both of them mid-story and frustration... two peas in a pod...


Speaking of peas in a pod... hahahaha 
Phew.... it was a crazy week but the weather was STELLER... my girls played SO WELL and we did MORE than survive! Ready for the weekend!!!!!

No comments: