Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy 1st Father's Day!!

Thanks for letting Mommy stay home with me EVERYDAY Daddy. Mommy tells me that I am the LUCKIEST girl in the WORLD to be able to play everyday with my friends and that you work so HARD so that we can hang out at home!!! I sure LOVE to be home! And I LOVE to go to the park with my friends!!

She also told me it is something called "summer vacation" and I will get to see you ALL THE TIME after these few days of you being gone! I can't wait!!!

We sure do miss you while you are away on your fishing trip but Mommy says we get to see you VERY soon!

I also can't wait until we get home from our vacation and I can go get the Sunday paper I got you for your first Father's Day, with you at the end of the road. Mommy said that you love to read the paper! I can't wait to help you! :) We love you Daddy!! Thanks for making me and Mommy feel SO special!!

*Photo courtesy of Laura Jane :)

No comments: