Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sky and the Lake...

On Thursday evening Sky slept over to keep me company...Minnie was in bed before she got there so she was THRILLED to see Sky when she woke up... oh yeah, and I taught her a new trick since Husband has been gone... "Where's your nose?" :)
EVERYONE needs a Sky :)

I foresee many more convos with faces like this... "really? that's what you REALLY think Sky??" :)
Photos BY Sky...
After we got ready we picked up Daws and headed to spend the day at Tracy Michele's lake with Glory and her boys... you know I LOVE the lake :)
and so did these two...
this one loved it so much she fell asleep on the ground :)
it's kinda like "Where's Waldo".... "Where's Minnie"??

Dock splinters... nothin' like 'em :)

1 comment:

Mama H said...

SUCH A GOOD TIME!!!! I love the pic of Minnie looking up at Beaner for advice...sooooo cute. :)