Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cooking with the REDHEADS!

My girls are fun but they are NOT fans of cooking :) so we got together in my kitchen so they could put together some yummy freezer meals for this winter... I have to say that LJC was a ROCK STAR with the pie crust... sorry again HB for not paying more attention to you :) whoopsie :) We made twice baked potatoes, chicken pot pies, provolone stuffed meatballs and chicken enchiladas...
Well, I say "we"... but it was MOSTLY them :)
I was just there to BE THE BOSS!!! :) (hee hee hee)
They did a great job and they were SO proud of their work... thankfully LJC managed to MAKE A DECISION about the enchilada shells... we were a LITTLE worried :)
as mentioned... little trouble with SOMEONES pie crust... :) whoopsie
Doesn't it look SO appetizing ??
ah the infamous, let's make the girl who doesn't like to snuggle and hug UNCOMFORTABLE...
POST-Giggle and pretty sure there is something going on behind us that you can see... :)
I had an AMAZING day with my girls and I look forward to doing it again once they make room in their freezers by eating all that we/THEY made :)

4 comments:

Mama H said...

Can a fellow redhead PLEASE get in on the redheaded action next time? Seriously...redheads unite! Hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Mama H
Please, come join the fun!!! Then, HB and I will have two talents surrounding us. But, the rule is, J gets to be the boss:) Not often that the redheads dominate.....I have heard that red heads will be extinct in 100 years.....
LJC

Anonymous said...

And, I just realized why my comments never go through...I don't do the word verification. Oh, well, live and learn.
Mama H - Hope your boy enjoyed his party treat....that went with the theme of the party. Tee hee...I still giggle at that!

Mama H said...

Good times...thanks, LJC. Country Mouse can definitely be the boss...I don't mind at all. I just want in on the redhead convention! *wink*

I have also heard that same tidbit about redheads....awwww-so sad. There will always be people trying to match our locks using a box though...hahaha. (Isn't it funny how growing up, I thought it was terrible to have red hair...but as I'm getting older, I enjoy the uniqueness.)

Aaaah, deep thoughts....hahahaha