Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wednesday: A Playdate full of ONE YEAR OLDS!!!!

On Wednesday this week, Minnie and I went over to her friend Pheeb's house to celebrate being ONE with the rest of her peeps! She wore a VERY special outfit for the occasion :) So did DANI! :)
Dani couldn't BELIEVE it when Minnie told her that Aunnie Becker had made HER tu-tu TOO!!! What ARE the CHANCES!?!? :)
I KNOW. RIGHT!?
Sweet sweet girls... I'm sorry there are so many of these but... eh...who am I kidding. NO I'm not. It's my blog. I LOVE these girls :)
and I couldn't pick just one... or FOUR.

The four birthday girls... Miss October, Miss December, Miss Late November and Miss Mid-November

"Touchdown"
"Touchdown"
After the photo shoot we took the girls into the kitchen and let them get down and dirty making salt dough... we let them first play with the salt, then the flour/salt mix, then added the water to make the dough...Minnie is trying to dump her dry ingredients out onto the floor...
CONCENTRATING....this is SERIOUS work ~ HB and SIL L, please note the outfit. Please. :)
Miss October was NOT a fan of touching anything... :)
Pheebs has done this before... she was an ol' pro!

and you HAD to know it was coming right?? salt, flour, water... what's not to love... (BLECK!)
Contrary to what it LOOKS like, I'm actually trying to keep her feet OUT of it... she wanted to put them IN!
FUN GROUP!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to our gracious hosts making the play date SO.MUCH.FUN!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo shoot! Especially love the nicknames, Mrs. Country Mouse!
All girls (without a doubt....the ones helping the mini's also!) look like they were having a blast!!
The tutus will ALWAYS crack me up....

Mama H said...

Hilarious pictures! I think the other two friends need tutu's now...