Friday, April 29, 2011

Egg Hunt ~ Do-Over

The Saturday before Easter J.T. and I had planned to do an egg hunt with the girls....it snowed. Only in Northern New England I guess would you plans for an egg hunt get foiled the day AFTER I got a sunburn on my deck....by SNOW. :) It ended up working out ok though because we exchanged the Daddy's being there for PHEEBS and Liz who wouldn't have been able to make the Saturday date. :) SOOOOO FUN to have these girls all together on Wednesday in their Easter finest! :) We opted for the photo shoot FIRST before we let them run free and wild in J.T.'s backyard. You try wrangling 3 *almost* 1 1/2 year olds for a picture... :)


Clearly they are not amused....clearly, their Mommies are NOT funny....or really anything BUT crazy and weird. I foresee that face on Minnie as she looks at me when she's 16....





The best one of Dani girl... :)


After taking no less than 35 pics OUTSIDE we moved it in to try them sitting on the couch....nice of Pheebs to comfort my girl who really wants her BOOOOOOOOTTTSSS back on and to get BACK outside! :)


Dani missed the memo. :)


and Minnie's ALL DONE.


DIDN'T SOMEONE SAY WE WERE GOING OUTSIDE!?!?!? :)


Off to find the eggs!!! This is serious business!








An 'ol pro....


I think Pheebs better watch her basket :)


First.Candy.Ever. :) Starburst Jelly Bean!!!


Always an amazing time with the gals!!! And I love it when we have something FUN and new for the little girls to try! :) They had a blast and so did WE! :)

No comments: