Saturday, April 2, 2011

Play Date Location: MOUSE HOUSE

On Thursday Minnie and I hosted a play date at OUR house. There was a promise of a large crew, a prospect of a sunny/warm day and a driveway FULL of mud. The "plan" (I use the term loosely when organizing an event for people 3 and under :) was to bring mud boots and plan on exploring the yard. Due to all kinds of different circumstances only two families were able to make it, the sun didn't show, and it was WAY colder than we anticipated. We had a BLAST with the crew that showed up, hung out inside and Minnie went to BED while all her friends were still here. Ah well. :)
So fun to have girly chit-chat, sit around playing with kids and eating cookies. :)
a rousing game of bball...
and someone figured out the SIT 'N SPIN :) Smarty-pants!and she KNOWS it :)

my little ham-bone
and not to be left out :) I love this kid!!!
and this one tooooooo :)
The Mamas all left to get their kiddies down for naps and of course Minnie woke RIGHT up. Just in time to hang out with GLORY!!! :) Glory had hoped to hang out with the "big crew" but I was PSYCHED to just get some one on one time with her. She loves Minnie and you can tell the feeling is MUTUAL.

Minne has ALWAYS crossed her ankles. Ever since she was teenie tiny and nursing and now when she sits in her high chair and eats. I love that she just hangs out maxin' and relaxin' in her "Aunties" lap :)
The day did not go at all how I expected and that was JUST fine. I had such a great time with SIL J, J.T. and Glory. I LOVE having friends and family in my home and I was so blessed by their company.


Minnie and I DID get outside to play in the mud, take a walk and do some exploring. In fact, she had SO much fun she needed to take a tubby at 3 o'clock in the afternoon! :) In my book, that's a GOOD time outside, I hope that it was in hers as well :)

No comments: