Thursday, November 3, 2011

IK3A!!!!!

On Saturday I had the thrill of my WEEK :) (I lead a pretty GREAT life so it's hard to say thrill of my LIFE :) BUT I was able to ride along in Heather O's mom-mobile (come on...it's a minivan I HAVE to call it that :) for a trip south of Boston to IK3A :) (I'm misspelling it so it doesn't get picked up on a G0OGL3 search.) I had heard amazing things about this place from H.B. and I couldn't WAIT!!! L & L graciously watched Minnie for us (Husband was in the woods... opening day of hunting season) and I knew she was in good hands. I enjoyed every single SECOND with H.O. :) Driving up... Here she is giving me the veteran's run down. Grab your pencil, map and measuring tape. No kidding. :) Hop on the escalator and away we went!

It's unfortunate how serious we stayed ALL day :) bahahahahaha

Overwhelmed by the warehouse that HAD I written anything down on my paper I would have had to pick up here. GiGANtic! So fun!!!

We enjoyed each other, the yummy restaurant for lunch that was IN THE STORE and went home with some great gifts. I altered the picture so that certain people wouldn't see what I may or may NOT have purchased for them.

I had SUCH a great time with this girl ~ 2 1/2 HOURS in a car with no one in the backseat hollering to us about getting them a drink, "nack" or changing the music. I loved getting to know her better and experiencing something so FUN! :) Please don't mind the SHOCKED look on her face. I don't think she was expecting me to ask a stranger to take our picture as we exited the building :) hee hee hee... FUN FUN FUN!!!!

No comments: