Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What ELSE has been going on....

Yes we have been a bit obsessed (ok, I HAVE BEEN) with Minnie's pah-ty but only because I also knew that family was coming from out of town and we also had a MAJOR holiday which happens to be MY FAVORITE all in and around the same time frame!!! Craziness I tell yah! The birthday girl in her birthday outfit!! Thanks Nana!! :) Speaking of birthday girls! :) This one turned 2 just a mere week before... :)


Minnie suckered some of Daddy's friends into reading with her while they took a break from hunting for "yum-yum"... his little girl is a college graduate so I don't think he minded taking a little break and rewinding a bit :)




Turkey day!!!! Speaking of turkeys... (at least the one on the top of the pile!)


I am SO close to getting a GOOD picture of the three of them... SO close I can TASTE IT! :)








Black Friday special... Tricky shot a deer and Minnie was PSYCHED! :)


she does love "yum-yum"... I fear for the day when someone buys her Bambi and we have to have THAT conversation :) I like this part where she still doesn't "get" it...





We spent LOTS of time with cousin T and Minnie LOVES that. He is one of her FAVORITE PEOPLE!!!!







J.T. came with her kiddos to spend the AM with Minnie on her b-day so that Husband and I could go and celebrate the life of Auntie... I think Minnie had fun. When I sat down on the couch next to her she told me to get off :)


When she woke up from her nap AUNNIE was there to say Happy BIRTHDAY in PERSON!!! :) Minnie loves to talk on the phone (as seen here with Mimi) but to have Aunnie here with Brando was a SPECIAL TREAT!!!


Husband and I sang to our baby girl after dinner and she light up just like her birthday candle one more time. I think she LOVES her birthday! (just like her Mommy!! :)




We had SUCH a fun Thanksgiving break!! Now bring on CHRISTMAS!!! :)

No comments: