Friday, November 18, 2011

Sweet Moments with Friends

We had a few impromptu moments with friends this week... and I took a few impromptu photos... :) sweet...



Silly

sweet....

twinsies :) I LOVE that Pheebs keeps a pony aka piggy in her hair for ME :) I love love LOVE it :) She arrived at my house around 8:30, had a piggy by 8:45 and it was STILL in her hair at 1PM when she left :) she NEVER made a PEEP about it. :)

Sorry? (not really, it's MY blog :) about the picture overload. I couldn't pick in the following and I know "Yiz" would LOVE to see all of them so put them all in :) When you are not allowed to jump on the couch because your Mom is scared of you bouncing your head off the coffee table... it is good to have a Mom that will haul the cushions off so you can jump on the FLOOR right??
I think these gals thought so :)


I caught they both doing their own thing...

and then Pheebs got SILLY :) I was referring to "Sally" from Cat in the Hat and she would say "No... blah blah blah" (I have no idea what she was trying to tell me) but then she'd get a SERIOUS case of the giggles...I couldn't resist all these pics :) she laughs SO easily and so full. I love her :)



I was blessed this week with some spontaneous visits, some truth being spoken into my life at Bible Study and for time spent with friends and the Lord in prayer. I needed it.

1 comment:

capener said...

AHH you are so lucky.. I want to see her Laugh.. I just get serious and thrown up on!!! :) LOL... Great pictures!