Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Weekend Report

We LOVE long weekends... Minnie LOVES IT when Daddy is "on vacation"... Saturday she headed off ice fishing with Husband and two of his friends. I asked Husband after "do you think she minded that they didn't bring their boys with them for her to play with?" He said... "I don't even think she noticed" :) 
Daddy's friends = Minnie's friends :) 

On Saturday night I whipped up chocolate chocolate chunk cookies in anticipation of my cousin who was coming down from the northern seaside city he lives in. I LOVE spoiling him with chocolate because I'm not sure there is anyone in my family who loves it quite like he does :) 

As soon as he arrived we were headed out the door to church and for the first time I think EVER... he hopped in and came with us. By FAR my favorite part of the weekend. 

After church we'd planned to have the fam. over for sandwiches and a visit... and this is what ensued in the den...Wrestle Mania...


The 'ol tag team 'il gett 'em every time! :)


Ah... quiet time... with 4 under 5 years old that doesn't happen often or long :)



On Monday AM we woke up and spent much of the first part of the day in comfy clothes hanging around the kitchen table. Husband and Cousin Tod put their seed orders together and we all had a FANTASTIC visit. 



We LOVE it when "Toddy-Hot" comes to visit and I'm already looking forward to going to see HIM this summer and taking the gals to the beach... 

2 comments:

Carol said...

Looooove it!!!!

Mama H said...

You can SEE the love in this man's eyes for the kids....aawww...I love that! Glad you had a great visit! :)