Saturday, May 11, 2013

The "Big" Girls

On Thursday we had our annual spaghetti feed with the track gals... as an added bonus... we got a little girl too :) and my girl was PSYCHED!

I'm not sure that Pheebs knew quite what to make of 25 LOUD teenage girls but it didn't take her long to just fit right in :) 

This picture is mostly so that her Mama sees I put cukes, tomatoes and carrot sticks on her carb laden plate :) all about the balance here :) 

Meanwhile... how much fun is this one having? 

What it looks like when "MOST" of them are sprawled out in my living room...

and here's some more entertaining the little one...

Fun times I tell yah... it rains EVERY.STINKIN'.YEAR. but... if it wasn't raining I think the black flies would carry them off so either way they'd be all over my living room and I'd STILL love every single second! :)

The little girls and big girls laughing laughing...


Finally sucking Gabs into reading a story... funny the "big" girls are listening too... :) 

No comments: