Sunday, May 12, 2013

Thoughts...

What I want my girls to know this Mother's Day....

  • I had your Daddy all to myself for 7 years...
  • 6 1/2 of those years I longed for you....
  • I had no IDEA what that meant....
  • You both bring out the very best AND WORST in me....
  • I want to bring just the BEST out in you....
  • God hand-picked EACH of you for me... and it is GENERALLY not a good idea to question God....
  • So... on those very WORST days we just cling to the part where HE knows what HE'S doing ALL.THE.TIME. even when Mom CLEARLY doesn't...
  • You make me miss sleep, traveling light and being lazy
  • So basically all things I can do without. :)
  • I want you both to know Jesus in such a very personal passionate way. I want you to see ME get to know HIM in a more personal passionate way
  • Thank you both for showing me how to slow down, the birds and planes in the sky, how to REALLY sing praise songs and how to snuggle

  • Thanks for the gift that is Mother's Day and the fact that now I get to enjoy it because of you both

3 comments:

Carol said...

Happy Mother's Day dear one!!!

Mama H said...

Tears...l love ya, girlfriend! Happy Mama's Day!

Anonymous said...

I love this post! Happy Mother's Day!

Cousin Chris