Friday, May 31, 2013

Pictures Pictures and more of the reason you are all here...

PC has been out of commission but thanks to JJ we are back up and VIRUS free. Yikes. And lest you think we've been just hangin' around here are the pics from the past few days...another SEPERATE post for our trip to the "Mechanical" Gardens (as Minnie called them) when I can snag my pics from the CountryRents PC where I inadvertently left them. Whoopsie.
 
On Wednesday Auntie Joyce and Uncle Ralph came and spoiled us by bringing steaks for Husband to grill... we LOVE spending time with these guys and we had SO MUCH FUN...


I think this picture was right after Minnie said giggling "Oh Auntie Joyce... you're the BEST!" :) It's true. She is! :)

Who else would play dress up and have a giggle-fest with us while doing it?



Poor Uncle Ralph... NO ONE was listening to Anne of Green Gables. :)
Such a great night with these two sweeties!
 
 
On Thursday Liz and I packed the minivan aka "pack'n play on wheels" with babies, snacks, coolers, cameras and LISTS and we headed off to the big city to get some things DONE. The two in the backseat had NO idea what adventures were in store but they were psyched to be in the "way back" together!


Meanwhile...

We hit all our destinations and the "plan" was to go to the park in the big city for lunch but it was WAY.TOO.HOT. so Liz called for directions to a beach and OFF WE WENT. Yep. Me. At the beach... for the 2nd time THIS SEASON and it isn't even SUMMER YET! I'm a rock star. And my kids are psyched!

or maybe that's just because she's maxin' and relaxin' with her BFF?

The big girls by the shore... I can almost hear Pheebs from here... "Come BACK MINNIE! COME BACK AWAY FROM THE WATER" :)

"What's that Pheebs? My Mom said I could go swimming?" :)

Now this one is going to be taking dance classes... I think that's a PERFECT fit for this fun, spunky, little actress!!! :)


Yep. Perfect fit! :)

This one... ticked her Mom didn't pack her a suit. :)

Teachable moments... they are all teachable moments.

I like to think she just told them "hey we are gonna go get some ice cream" and this is the annoyed "really mom? more fun? I mean come on..." face she got from both of them :)




and we're back....

What's that dance girl? :)

shhhhh the babies are sleeeeping :)
 

No comments: