Friday, June 21, 2013

BEACH!!!! TRIP NUMBER FIVE FOR THOSE KEEPING TRACK! (Clearly, I am!)

We started the AM bright and early with the first lesson...

and then the friends starting arriving... and coming and coming :) we had a GREAT time with a crew of kiddos and even CountryMum and J.T.'s Mom joined us!

What a TREAT!!!

Add in a GA and it was a fan-tas-tic day! Please note how stinkin' adorable Miss B wearing for the FIRST TIME a bathing suit at the beach! :) I mean come on!

Sweet moments with GiGi...


and making new friends is what it's all about at the beach right? :)

Jeepers my girls love it... they are just so content... they have so much fun with their peeps and I just suck up the sitting in the dirt :) for a few hours because I just can't resist making them so happy :)

No comments: