Sunday, October 13, 2013

BOYS VS. GIRLS ~ Golf Season Summary

My personal observations ONLY! :)
 
Golf is officially OVER. Husband LOVED it, had a great season, the boys improved (which is always the coach's goal) and we had their banquet at our house on Tuesday night.

I'm used to 35 teenage girls. I'm used to girls period. Which is funny because even though I thought I never WANTED kids I always pictured if I DID have kids I'd have a bunch of boys but I can't imagine my life without my little ladies... or a house full of them come track season... golf boys are TOTALLY DIFFERENT...

1) They eat LESS than girls. Scary but true.
2) They are JUST as loud.
3) They are in fact... a little less mature. Just as statistics might state. :)

4) They are not as emotional and neither is Husband during his speech/awards :)
5) while the baby may not intimidate them (some picked Miss B right up and toted her around on their hip ~ they DO NOT cater to Minnie quite like the "big girls" tend to :) not good or bad just... boys are different :)
My own review of golf season... harder than soccer in that we cannot participate quite like we used to. We gals were left to our own devices most evenings and match nights were late but... Daddy loved it and we love him so we embrace and support the new fall routine. Just happy he's back home with us after school again :)

No comments: