Saturday, October 19, 2013

Email to Husband

 
From CountryMouse 
Oct 17 (2 days ago)
To Hubby
 
baby attached to me, snotty, fussy and overall just grumpy... been wearing her in the pack...well, except for the part where I let them play out in the Jeep (I had all the doors open) just so I could get the kitchen cleaned up and all the clothes from Minnie's room into the basement... came out to check on them and watched Miss B fall head over tea kettle (in slow motion) out of the Jeep... went down to console her she climbed out of my arms to get to the dirt where Minnie was playing...
 
I came back up onto the deck just in time to hear Miss B SCREAMING... then stopped... went down again and there she was COVERED in dirt and sand that SOMEONE had thrown ALL over her... .
 
sent Minnie up to the house where she stopped and threw a fit... I tried to get Miss B cleaned off and came up to find that we had been LOCKED OUT OF THE HOUSE (on PURPOSE)...
 
raaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
 
a trip to the corner, everyone cleaned up, set up with crayons and coloring at the kitchen table and got a phone call from Lamey... shoes from Keen out of stock not making anymore will have to wait until next season. Fun. Hung up the phone to find that Miss B was EATING a crayon and had it stuck in her teeth. Your mother called. (returning my call) I tried to multitask chatting and cleaning blue crayon out of 4 teeth... you can imagine how that went.
 
PHEW...
 
FINALLY get my stove washed (with baby on my back) get an early lunch for the girls, they are finishing up and I go over to the table and see that SOMEONE has scribbled WITH GREEN CRAYON a lovely picture ON MY KITCHEN FLOOR... I'll give you a hint. It wasn't the one strapped in a high chair....
 
how's YOUR day?
 
 



and lest you all think that it's only the BIG one giving me a run for my money...


2 comments:

Carol said...

Hahahaha!!! Sorry, can't help laughing....Keep on...Love you!

Mama H said...

Naughty but funny all at the same time...great story to share when SHE has children! Priceless!!