Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Pumpkin Farm (and a post where I use way too much gangsta lingo)

~ Last Year ~
 
I LOVE annual events...especially when my girl(s) are starting to remember them and look forward to them...can you spot the one that belongs to me and the one I got to STEAL this year? :) It just happened to work out that it was a teacher workshop aka no school for kiddos day this year....so sweet Sky got to hang with us AND all the kiddos that just love her so much!


speakin' of love... if I could arrange a marriage...;)



Sweet Pheebs takin' the ol' barrel for a ride :)

and lovin' on BOTH my girls...





but the real highlight of the pumpkin farm is of course the "jumpy" pillow ~ Sky looked at these pics before I posted them and said "LOOK at Minnie's ponytail" :) hee hee hee



you know it's serious bid-niss when the long sleeved shirt comes off ~ that and it was a MILLION degrees for October (and the bugs were AWFUL!)


a little too small still this year but she enjoyed her friends and playing in the dirt of course...

look-a-likes


ROCKIN' the white onesie for the lay-deez :)



she LOVED the cows...


more of my family gettin' in on the action!


and that H.O. does hate to miss a good time

see...stinkin' HOT!

 
taking advantage of all the farm had to offer...
picture courtesy of H.O.

Miss B OBSESSED with the goat! of course she kept calling it a dog but she'll get there... :)
picture courtesy of H.O.
speaking of obsessed...look at the new baby T... J.T.'s newest little love...

and I am a LITTLE obsessed to say the least... isn't she just the sweetest!?!!?

COUSINS!!!

CRAZYS!



*most* but not ALL of the crew...


Picture courtesy of Sky
a GREAT day with my girls and such an awesome tradition with friends!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Aaawwww...love the pictures!

And we were thrilled to see some of Sugar's favorite fans(from church) in the photos as well...they had no idea that you were snapping pictures but it was great to see them in the background as well. :)