Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Pumpkin Farm

On Wednesday we tagged along again to the field trip organized by my friend's pre-school co-op. We feel so blessed to reap the benefits of hangin' with our peeps!!!! :)

Is there anything cuter than teenie tiny butt cheeks on the side of a white fence? :)
sweet B family! Minnie LOVES ALL FOUR of these guys and considers their house her version of "Disneyland" :)

Me and my gals... can you tell by Minnie's face that they had just started the tractor for the hay ride? BAH! :)
By FAR the best part of the trip... the "Jumping Pillow" ~ no age or weight limit and so much FUN! :)
Wild Card Aesa! :)
The part I love the most... my friends ROCK as Mom's! They challenge me as a wife, a friend and a mother and they KNOW how to have a good time WITH their kids! :) I LOVE THEM! And I am BLOWN AWAY by the fact that we are all SO blessed to have Husband's who work so hard so that we can BE with our kids. These are moments we'll NEVER get back and they are FLYING by. We are all so fortunate to have men who stand up and "provide and protect" us and our little people.



Playing Little House on The Prarie :)
Sweet Diva Dani and Minnie...
A great time with my girls enjoying local fun, sunshine, friends and the "simple" joys of the outdoors. I think her face says it all... :)

No comments: