Monday, October 29, 2012

Pictures from Friends

My friends have been sending me pics for a couple of weeks and I wanted to take a minute to put them up here so I'd have them ~ forever

Nap Story hour at the library for the little ones...
 Sweet friends and how blessed am I to be sandwiched in between them? :)

 Little Lil' turned 3 and celebrated with her friends at the local animal shelter. I'd never been and for my animal loving girl she had a ball!

Even if it doesn't LOOK like it :)
 The BIG birthday girl!!! Concentration at its best! :)
 Opening gifts at her John Deere themed party :) LOVE IT! (well, except for the part where it wasn't a FORD party with BLUE tractors :)
 Some outtakes from H.O. of my girls at Roo's party...

 Apparently no one TOLD her to eat the cupcake like this...she just didn't want to get sticky? I have no idea who this child is? Messes don't typically bother her :)

Thank you for capturing these moments Yiz, Tamarah and H.O. This blogger appreciates the pictures SO much! :) xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: