Monday, October 1, 2012

The Annual Fair Post :)

And incase you're new here... the previous years :) My how things change....
We headed out bright and early for Husband's favorite fair... Yes, I was all about Minnie staying dry :) Thankfully the weather cleared and we didn't have a bit of rain once we GOT to the fair...
Just keeps getting better for her the older she gets :) This year we borrowed a stroller from "Yiz" where Minnie had the option to sit and take a rest, or stand up and ride... worked slick... except for the part where Miss B was in front of her so it is kinda like pushing around a 300lb Mac Truck through a traffic jam... fun. :)

The annual ferris wheel picture... Tracy, I just want to point out the man is carrying NOTHING this year :) Good part about HAVING a stroller :)
and just because I wanted her little face with the ferris wheel :) I can't believe in just 12 short months she'll be over ONE YEAR OLD and probably sporting the backpack and Husband will be BACK to carrying "everything" :)
This was a good trial run for me... driving over an hour, awkwardly nursing while "perched" on a fence post because I didn't want to leave the stroller and toddler while my blood sugar went low... changing a 7 week old on the wet ground (on her sister's rain coat)... the fair is def. KID friendly but not so much NEWBORN friendly... we're gonna give MY favorite fair one more year... I'll tackle that one with a 1 year old and almost 4 year old withOUT my partner in crime NEXT year...
20 minute nap on the way home... and an EARLY BEDTIME...
"NAP? Who needs a nap? I slept through the whole fair... :) "

2 comments:

TracyMichele said...

HAHAHA. You KNOW I scrolled right down to that photo to see what he was carrying. Nothing - except some justifiable pride in such a beautiful family of girls! :):)

Miss ya lots (but not that weather! brrr)!!! <3

Mama H said...

I love the tradition of taking that photo...such a great way to capture time. :)