Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The FALL Weekend Report...

I looked back over the past couple of years... it does crack me up that we pretty much do the same things on the same weekends with the same people every year :) I LOVE me some TRADITION :) So it was you know who's b-day... and I do love that when her Mom asked what she wanted for a theme she said... "Dogs. For the rest of my life." She sure does still miss her BFF...
Minnie was wearing her Tu-Tu for the occasion and because Aunnie Becker wanted to use her for her MODEL... for a special upcoming project!! :)
Can we GET a decent family photo please?? :) ggrrrr....
How was it NINE years ago that Husband and I were called to zoot to the "Meca" hospital and bring his camera because L&L had forgotten theirs and their little baby girl was SOON to arrive... how has it ALMOST been an entire DECADE? I don't get it.
Saturday we left BRIGHT and early for the fair... you know the one... Husband's favorite? Look back over the past couple of years... 2008 and 2009 I WISH we could manage to get ALL the kids there for ONCE... but I guess that's what happens when they all grow up and get big...oh wait... look... the big ones CAME this year... well at least we can "officially" claim one of them... Ed-Dee is just one we picked up along the way. :) Lucky Us. :)

Minnie LOVED it. The sites, the sounds... the smell of the sheep barn... eh... not so much :)



The ANNUAL Ferris Wheel pic...
MY how things have CHANGED!! :)
Silly boys....
The tractor (and I use the term loosely for fear of CountryDad) shot with the kids we had LEFT...

2 comments:

TracyMichele said...

Fun. Although there are obvious differences in the ferris wheel photos, I would like to point out one distinct similarity. Husband seems to be stuck carrying everything each year while you are hands free in every.photo. hehehe.

Country Mouse said...

TMA that got an LOL! :) From BOTH of us :) hee hee hee

FYI ~ This year I had put DOWN the back pack that Husband was carrying LAST year... the contents THIS year were different though... :) dipes, wipes, sippy cups, etc. :)